THE HALSTEAD LANDMARK BUILDING
A HISTORIC MIXED USE COMMERCIAL BUILDING.
Townsford Mill dates back to 1740 and was originally water powered, eventually giving way to steam. It was the first Courtauld’s mill and produced the silk crepe for Queen Victoria’s mourning gowns.
Acquired in 2002 and only partly occupied. After consultation with the Local Authority and Planners we obtained planning consent for a restaurant on a ground floor. Accommodation totalling just under 12,000 sq ft.