The conversion and restoration of the former St Audry’s Hospital and ward buildings Grade II listed.
St Audry’s Hospital, Melton, was known as a psychiatric hospital from about 1917 having previously been an asylum that was founded in 1827. The hospital was closed in about 1993, and converted by us to provide 27 individual homes set in 50 acres of park land. Forming the centerpiece of a luxury development by a major house builder.
Recipient of the Alfred Williams Prize (highly commended), Britannia National Home Builder Design Awards in partnership with The Guardian; Best Housing Project of the Year and Best Use of a Brownfield site for Housing.